Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy Busy Busy Monday

I know, I know...you might say...didn't I just move to a new job?  But one will never know the "fit' until you have tried it.  And I find myself wanting to move out again....(my fault---due to my haste to move out of my previous position--I did not dwell much on the job description of my current job---which is super easy---but I am not for such kind of a job---I want to be challenged and use whatever I have between my ears!!!!


So today, I hopped from one interview to the other: 8 am (a pharmaceutical company, 10:am (another pharmaceutical company, 12:noon (an accoustical and architectural woodwork company, and 3:00 pm (a law firm).  I timed these schedules giving myself 30 minutes drive time.


Well, I can say I know I fared well in all... but still I do not know if it's just the positive nature in me---or otherwise.  The companies are all b-i-g....and I found myself liking the 1st and the 3rd positions, and totally dislike the 4th.  the 2nd---well...I am not too convinced.  I just pray that God will lead me once again to a new horizon as He always did.   All I can do now is wait...


Tomorrow---back to my job!


To my dear readers and contacts, please include my quest in your prayers!  Accept my  thanks in advance. 


 

12 comments:

  1. praying for me...pray for me also please..i am going into hospital in 7 hours for surgery and a biopsy :( Take care and good luck!!
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...sad to hear that Judiline---yes, I will pray for you...Don't worry--God will guide the surgeon's hands---I wish you well and fill us in when it's over.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and pray that you get the job that you want, Lita.
    I'll be praying for you too Judiline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yani and I will be praying for you, Ma. Just always trust and obey God, and put Him LORD of your life always. Lordship is the hardest....

    To Judiline, we will include you in our prayers. God is our Jehovah Rapha---the God who heals. We will pray for your speedy recovery, and for God to restore you. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like the new look of your site? Lahat tayo bagong bihis... By the way, my CD idea for the 50th Wedding Anniv. is approved by my sisters in law... Ako din ang magha-handle ng invitation. Ako din ang gumawa ng wording. Lahat halos ako. Siguro naman, maiisip nila na may utak pala ako...? @#$%^&*!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lita, your are so special. I know the Lord will lead you all the way. As for Judiline, I know for sure the Lord can heal and comfort. I've been there and can testify to his care in troubled times. It's the peace that does come to each in personal way. I'll be praying for you and Lita's job search. Have a good. Love ya, Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thaat's good---that they acknowledge your contributions by way of creative materials for this big event.

    Yes I like the new look of both sites---gandang ganda nga ako eh.

    Thanks. -talk to u later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the new look! Danny cannot keep still, he keeps on changing his ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your post Regina---All I can say is a-m-e-n!

    Love you too!
    Lita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lita:

    How is everything? Where are you working now? Why did you leave your other job. I thought you made many friends at the other job and really liked what you were doing. Sorry to see that you are once again looking. Sometimes it is better to stay put and tough it out, because you will soon learn that it is the same where ever you go. There will always be something that you do not like. I used to switch jobs when I was younger. I hope you truly find what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Judiline, we will include you in our prayers. God is our Jehovah Rapha---the God who heals. We will pray for your speedy recovery, and for God to restore you. God bless...

    ReplyDelete