Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

POST SURGERY CHAT WITH MY TWIN

After a long time since we talked on the phone (which we usually do almost everyday), I had the chance to chat with my twin.  She believes her "second life" is a miracle and a gift out of the benevolence and love of God.  I say, true!

She did not know she has diabetes, she has had no chest pains at all, except on the day she thought she was a victim of food poisoning.

She is grateful for the kindness of her boss who continues to pay her full salary all this time.  Grateful too for the prayers of her church pastor and all the members of her church.

I told her that in due time, she will be back into her normal route, but she should try to request  "to work, from  home".  I suggested she ought to request  a cellphone which she can use for receiving forwarded  office calls as well as use it for  outgoing official  calls.

I told her I was planning on giving her fruits and she said, ok to give her watermelon, apples, oranges.  Dina agreed to buy the fruits and I will send her a check for $30.00 for this purpose.

I read to her the election results of the senators who are in the magic 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment