Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 19, 2006

An Inspiring Message

I feel blessed having heard a special message from our guest speaker at the Parsippany Christian Church , where I regularly attend, yesterday on Father's Day.  For a while, i was deciding whether to go to this church or at the bigger church which I occasionally go to also.  Well, I made the right choice.


Our guest speaker was Mr. Charles (Chuck) Sackett who has very impressive credentials.I like his style of giving his message - it was just listening to a story - his choice of words were very down-to-earth--where one can relate. He happens to be the father-in-law of our assistant pastor, Scott Bates.


I distinctly remember a line from his message: When you can't see God's plan- trust His heart. Also, "be careful of what you pray for"...., plus a lot more...


I urge my contacts and dear readers to go to the church website: www.parsippanychristianchurch.org - and then listen to the July 18th service---and hear for yourself why the message is one I recommend.  Whether you are a father, a mother, a grandmother, etc.---or the son or daughter---this message will give you a lot of insights.


I googled Mr. Sackett and wished he had a church around my area---but did not find one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment