Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 19, 2006

WebCam w/ elder sister

After a lot of postponements, Sanse (means elder sister in Chinese), and I finally had our webcam session.  Anne made this possible.  Sanse hasn't changed.. she's still the laughable and funny elder sister.  We talked about the instances surrounding Ate Jose's death, and her experiences with our niece while doing all the errands to collect our sister's insurance, and other financial matters.  I really laughed loud when she said that our niece must have "transported some roaches into the US" since she took the old box containing some native baskets with her going back home to SanFo. 


We also discussed her possibility of visiting the U.S. as she is the only one who hasn't been here so far.  Well, this is now her plan and I hope she really works on renewing her passport and applying.   After all, her daughter is here..and we, her other sisters, are all here. But her visit remains to be seen..if she passes the stringent visa process.


Rick, hearing Sanse's laugh, said that he knows where I got my laughter from....and I told him we all laugh that way...and this is the truth!  My sisters and I all laugh aloud together...and we all eat with gusto together too!  I remember in the cemetery during all soul's day..when we are all gathered spending the day visiting the graves of our dear departed ones, our group was the noisiest....why we even have our TV set on....and foods galore!  Then stories after stories...and laughter after laughter!  I miss those days! 


Today is Sunday...I was not able to attend service because since Friday, I was suffering from a bad cold...Yesterday, I can't believe that i slept the whole day.  I woke up at 10:15...transferred to the couch in the living room with my new pillow...watched TV and after a brief chat with Donna on the phone..fell asleep.  I guess it's the nyquil that Rick forced me to take!  I woke up at 1:15 am still on the couch!  Then we moved to the bedroom and slept till 8:15 a.m today.  But I feel better...though now I am taking Delsym.  Rick went out to buy a bottle early this morning.  It is bitterly cold--in the 20's....I am glad I am not running a fever...and that tomorrow is another rest day for me.


 


 


'


 

1 comment:

  1. Oo nga, talagang mabuti at nagkausap kayo, kahit sa wcam lang. I told nga Sanse na dapat may kasunod ulit iyong wcam nyo! At yes, nakaka miss din yung mga dating activities sa sementeryo nuon! We told Yani nga na kumpleto tayo ng epektos sa Himlayan nuon, at kumportable ang lahat dahil pati make-shift CR meron, hahaha!!! Diba pati betamax meron din!!! Guwapo daw si Rick, sabi niya, at mukhang mabait nga raw.

    Sana nga'y maulit ang wcam ninyo, dahil masaya talaga, at nakisama pati computer diba! Maganda ang sound eh.

    Good din at nag post ka ng more pics dito!!! I will check 'em out after this. :o)

    ReplyDelete