Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

A Good Start

My first day in my new job was very good.  It was refreshing to find myself with a new Dell desktop, and all the sign in, passwords already provided.  My email is set, my phone is set, etc.  All in all, there are about 70+ people in this location, not to mention the service techs who are out in the field.  I discovered there are 3 other filipinos in this company and I have all met them.  The people are all nice...and very supportive to a newcomer like me!


Three of the account managers I am to support (Frank, Greg and Shannon)  took me out to a nice chinese lunch.  We discussed many different things about the job, about their positions, and about the company as a whole.


Today, I attended a sales meeting and learned some new things again.. I also had my first taste of using an internal computer system which i am going to be involved with a lot.


I will write more as I complete this first week.


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, good it seems you are going to have a great start in your new job! Will wait for more news about it in your next entries...

    ReplyDelete