Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 2, 2006

Last 2 days!

Today is my 2nd to my last day with my current job.  I was treated to lunch at "Poor Henry's" by my colleague, Rachel,...who is a very likeable person.  We touched on the subject as to who will replace me and who will "inherit" my numerous accounts.  She admitted my accounts are not only voluminous compared to hers and Donna's, but also "difficult" accounts.  I assured her that anyone who is going to be assigned to take my accounts/place, will not find it too difficult since i made sure that all necessary info are in place.  Of course, I cannot say that my accounts will always be pleasant to my replacement, but to me, they were. 


As a matter of fact and I feel elated, that all of my accounts who knew that I am moving expressed both regret that I can't be their contact person anymore, and happy that I am moving to a good company.  Most of them, I got their personal emails, and will communicate with them from time to time.


I will miss my 'restaurant" accounts which really are a lot!  But I made sure that i do have their contact numbers for future use.


So...tomorrow is my last day!  I have mixed emotions!


 


I kow I will also have to adjust...new people, new environment, new responsibilities!  But with God's help, I am ready to take charge!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment