Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

From one door...

I finally gave my 2 weeks notice today...not a word was said by my boss..but my 2 colleagues in the AR team are sad...said they will miss me yet they are happy for me. I do not intend to burn bridges...I told them I will still be in touch and I mean it.  I also intend to keep in touch with a lot of my accounts which became sort of friends, even though most of them I have never met in person.  One even intends to take me out to lunch to which, of course, I said yes.  It is sad in a way because I have spent 3 years with this company, but I am also excited to move.


As the saying goes..the only permanent thing in life is change...and so by February, I would have tasted another change.  I hope that I will like this one too...and in case, I do not, well, I will be in the lookout again!


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment