Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Still haven't made up my mind

I came from the third possibility..I went for the sake of just going..but deep down, I know I won't accept it.  I feel sort of guilty for the would-be employer really likes me..he said so..and has pictured all the opportunities I can expect.  Together with him was the assistant I was to replace...but still...I think I will pass.  I feel bad cause he said he is not considering anyone at this point except me...and he was going to get back to me by Friday after he speaks to the agency who sent me to find out the kind of paperwork he needs to sign, etc.  But definitely, this is out for me...I am just playing it safe by continuing with the motions.


Tonight I got another call from a friend who asked me to call the big boss tomorrow and finalize the offer...wow!  I liked what I heard...so tomorrow might be the clinching date.


I have not received the package that was to be overnighted to me...might be a blessing in disguise?  I will pray hard for discernment tonight. 


My daughter, Anne, enlightened me on a lot of factors to consider when making the decision...so let's wait and see! 


I feel blessed to have all these options!


 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Mom,

    Just always bear in mind, that whichever job offer comes in an effortless manner, is most likely from the Lord.

    Another, the Bible says in the book of Jeremiah (can't remember the exact chapter and verse), that God will surely have a CLEAR and DISTINCT answer to your prayer, and He will open His heart tou you in the most understandable way.

    Listen in the stillness of your heart for His voice, so that He will speak to You, and His voice will be heard by you completely. Set aside a quiet time for him in the morning, and You will find the answers.

    ReplyDelete