Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 13, 2006

One Possibility went pfffftttttt!

I feel relieved.  I have decided to let go of the 3rd option that had the highest pay, but which was moving at a turtle pace.  I take it as a bad sign.  So...I gave my last word to them that I will not pursue this chance anymore and that's a period!


The 2nd is still in the running....and I am likely to let it go also...It is just a thousand higher than the first offer which, officially, I received tonight.  But this offer has a lot of pre-requisites that I have to pass first  in order to actually be accepted!!!  And my offer said that I must start with them on January 30th! Gee...I don't know if this could be possible but that's a good 2 weeks away...so I better hurry!


I feel so pleased with the fact that my part time company said that I should not leave them even if I were to move to another job.  Betty, my boss, said, jokingly? or perhaps seriously, that if the company I will eventually move into will hinder me from continuing working with this part time job, that I should consider only the company that will allow me to continue working with my part time job.  It is so co-incidental that while I was asking for Betty's mature opinion as to which to choose, the phone rang and it was my would-be boss from the 2nd option . doing a reference check!  After their conversation, Betty told me "Lita, you have that job" and I retorted, but I am not yet sure if I will really choose his company to which Betty said..".then ask for a higher salary!"


In the end, of course, I will resort to the highest and wisest decision-maker...I know He will tell me the best way to go!


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment