Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, January 8, 2006

Closing in!

Tomorrow, Monday, could be a deciding day for my quest to move to another job....I got a message from one of my choices that they are ready to give me an offer.  Unfortunately, I was not able to listen to the message until late in the afternoon.  However, I called back to say that he can expect my call tomorrow to discuss his offer.  I still do not know if it will be an offer that I cannot resist...or do I still continue with my search?  Another choice (a 3rd one) is wanting to see me again on Tuesday, but I am not too keen with this one, (the pay is good, the benefits too...but the meat of the job is not too inviting for me)..And of course, the 2nd one I am working on is still in "limbo"..the decision maker being a very slow one.  I do not mean to blow my own horn, but it will be their loss, not mine (I am confident of my abilities).  I thank Him for all these possiblities.


I prefer a combination of a near location, a job I like doing, and a better compensation package than what I have now.  I know He will lead me to the right one...or shall I say, the right one will be led to me. 


When any of these finally materialize...I know I will miss some things too, but that I can write about later...cause I do not want to count my chickens before the eggs are hatched.


Suffice to say that God is good, for He gives me these chances.  Incidentally, that was the pastor's message today: Trusting God.


Keep tuned in!


 


 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get the job you want. Keep on praying for it, and He will give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is confusing to me now...I got an offer, not exactly what I wanted in terms of the compensation package I was hoping for, but the location, the job and other benefits are good...but my mind still thinks of the 2nd one which is a bigger package, altho a little farther. Now how do I know what is good for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an email for you which I will send later...

    ReplyDelete