Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Miscellanous thoughts

At last, the part for my car's tailights came ...and Rick himself did the work of fixing my car.


I think I am coming closer to the chance of moving to a new company....the first one which is nearer our home has sent me via website the profile test which I finished last night...it took me till 12:30 am to complete 6 sets..while  the 2nd one which could also be "it" also said this afternoon   that before the New Year...he (the VP)  would have completed the details of the position for me. But until the real offer comes...anything is still possible.  I continue to seek guidance from Him.


I again viewed the new photos of my grandkids tonight and truly enjoy looking at them.  I am a proud Lola L...not only for their good looks but for the fact that they are growing up as good and talented kids.  Gina, most especially, does not have any problem relating with big or small crowds (strangers or not) and does not need prodding to show off her talent whether in dancing or singing.  She is so "lista" and I hope she remains as such even in later years. Migs on the other hand  consistently is an awardee in his class for every grading period.  He is very very good in numbers and always make a perfect score in his tests! 


My twin sister's only young grandson, on the other hand, is also super talented and has shown many signs of being gifted esp. with  musical instruments (piano)...without a formal  education..  This means "artistry" really runs in our families, including on the Medina's side..   Carry on kids!


I received 2 Christmas e-cards from my ex-Denver colleagues...I am glad they still remember me..I hope ex-Denver people can have a reunion someday.  That would be really nice so that we can reminisce our good and hard times together that eventually made us feel like graduating from a finishing school.  Personally, Denver taught me many corporate values...which I put to good use while working here. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you were able to view the kids' photos already! yes, gina is lista really, and she is always the one who's nagpi-prisinta to dance or sing, etc.. Nakakaloka talaga siya. Migs is intelligent also naman, and peanuts lang ang multiplication at division sa kanya, and am so proud of that. We will update you again early this January 2006 because our last and final PTC will happen, and we are excited to see his grades again in his report card.

    Yes, si Jack too is matalino, and he has his own star to show. I am glad that he and our kids are okay, and getting close na din.

    Yani and I plan to let Gina dance her Hawaiian nga pala when we go on cam this weekend. We should've let you see her in live action matagal na!

    k, til our next cam session! Hope you get the new job you deserve.

    ReplyDelete