Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hopes for the Turn of the Year

Oh what a good Dec. 23 it was!  Today, our office is closed...and this day off will be charged to our birthday leave.  So, I took the time to do a last (really last last) minute shopping for more gifts for my Rick.  I see that he has around 5 boxes under our tree ===all for me, so I felt I should also give him more...not competing, but I wanted to add....cause y' know suddenly, as you think of what you have wrapped after shopping, a thought just crosses your mind...and so you want to go and get it!


Since I cannot drive my car (the tail light is busted...and I don't want to get a ticket!), Rick drove for me.  Chrysler will have the part by next week so I get by with Rick driving me to and fro.  I hope to be able to drive again next week! 


We went to the mall...he window shopped, while I did my last-minute shopping. We agreed to meet after an hour which we did.  I got myself a pair of black ear muffs...when the weather is bitterly cold, I feel like my ears burn and so I need these muffs!


We had lunch at Hooters!!!!! I was curious to see why this place is so popular amongst men...and I found out why...the pretty girl waitresses or servers are all clad in like bathing suits...but they all moved around professionally (?) as they did their jobs.When we walked in, the place was not full, but at the time, we were done...the place was loaded with people...men and women alike!  I guess it's the menu that draws the crowd!  The burger was good, and the hot dog was ok...(oh Jollibee's is better, of course).


Then I went to my interview...went well...good opportunity...a little far from the other option wherein I also have a good chance!! It is now just a question as to where the Lord will really want me to be.  I leave it up to Him, although I prefer  the one nearer our home.  This is one hope that I know the Lord will grant me..as He has already opened 2 doors for me...and all I have to do is wait, wait, and wait!  I just keep on praying for the right one!


I shall let you in..when the decision is done!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment