Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Waiting Game, etc.

It's another waiting game for me...I was supposed to know my chances in a huge company I applied with...but I was asked to follow up on April 30.  I was so excited since I thought today was going to be the day, but was not in God's plan for me...and I am willing to wait.


If anyone who read this likes the voice and style of Michael Buble...then we have something in common.  I enjoy his smooth and effortless style of singing, particularly his rendition of "Save the last Dance for Me"..simple yet not lifeless, but very close to Frank Sinatra's style.  And he is also good looking being a clean cut performer.  If there is anything I dislike, it is to see performers who adorn their bodies with tattoos, earrings in almost every part of their bodies or faces, etc. or, who look like they haven't taken a bath in years.  As what my elder sister may say about people like this: "mga mukhang hinahabol ng tabo o ducha." (LOL) 


I am happy for an upcoming dinner date with my other daughter Jade and her husband, Duane. This is a long overdue planned get together that would not have been possible were if not for Him!!   Once more, Rick and I are happy and thankful for this upcoming dinner which we are hosting.  It will be just a day after our wedding anniversary and this dinner is a priceless perfect gift!


Thank you for all the prayers offered and continue to be offered for Anne...she is getting better but not yet completely healed!  But like I said, God is looking after her...and in due time, in His time, Anne will be back to normal.


BTW, to those who want to listen to the Sunday messages of our church's pastor, you can listen to it by visiting parsippanychristianchurch.org.  And each Sunday's message can be heard. 


 


 


 

4 comments:

  1. God's will be done ! ( the NO fail pray)..by the way. Happy anniversary!
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I feel blessed to read and answer your message and anniversary greeting!. Thank you very much Judiline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read that you are attributing al lot of things now to God's decision-making over your life, Ma. Just continue to pray for that job, and He will lead you there.

    I think there is a Michael Buble Group in multiply which you can join... He's okay here in the Philippines...

    Am so happy too about your dinner date with Jade and Duane. Please take pictures, okay, and make sure you post them here! God is really really good, and I will never stop saying that!

    Well, am still recovering from this viral infection. It's kind of taking it's toll, because of its nature, w/c is viral as I mentioned. No meds to take. 'Just have to wait for it to leave my body...

    I think you should re-post the church link so that people can just click away from your site. Make it this way, and make it bigger and bolder:

    http://www.parsippanychristianchurch.org

    That way, we can click it up. Better still, make a link thru the links tab of multiply! That way, I can open thru your site without having to go thru this blog of yours.

    Continue to grow in the wisdom and knowledge of the Lord!!!
    ANNE ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK..I will do as you suggested about posting my church's website. And of course, we will post pictures of our dinner date.

    ReplyDelete