Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 24, 2006

Praying for Anne

My daughter, Anne, is sick with German measles and I earnestly ask that anyone who reads this blog, please offer a prayer for her healing and recovery.  Nothing could be more powerful than the voices and sentiments of faithful Christians who seek His help for another Christian.


As a mother thousand of miles and separated by oceans and seas, it is worrisome for me, but I am quite comforted by the fact that God is looking over her.  But still, prayers for a complete recovery and praises that this happened during the children's vacation, are all I ask for.


Once more, I am in a quandary or should I say, like a travelling Christian, which road should I take?  I have applied for a very good job who has contacted me...(they saw my resume) and now I have a 90% feeling I will get this job.  Then again, another company much similar to where I came from is scheduling me for an interview.


I have endorsed my younger daughter to a position here in my present company.  I pray she gets the job.  If not only for the fact that I am only 2 months old here, the description of the job is right up my alley.


Oh well, thank you God for the chances...and please guide me on what road to take!


 

4 comments:

  1. God bless you and I pray your daughter gets better soon!!!
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judiline,

    Thank you for praying for my daughter...it is heartening to read messages like yours.
    May God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ma, that's all I really need at this point... I am still going to observe myself whether seeing an Internist would be needed. Am still on pain relievers and paracetamol for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. God in His mercy and wisdom has made my life wonderful :) I love to pass all blessings on to others.. there is not enough pray and love in the world! Oh, and thank you so much for adding me. Pleased to meet you joyfulnoise :)
    Judiline

    ReplyDelete