Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Health Concerns

For a long time now, I have been experiencing acid reflux or GERD.  Unfortunately, the common relief prescriptions are not exactly welcomed by my body --I have allergic reactions to them which makes me itch (but no rashes).  Finally, a liquid solution was the last prescription, which worked, but the taste is mildly unpleasant for my taste buds.

So, upon the advice of my family doctor, I underwent an endoscopy procedure today which kept me tensed since yesterday up to this morning until I was in the endoscopy center itself.  I was in at 2:00 pm and out by 4:00 pm. The preparation was longer than the procedure itself.    Thank God the whole experience was not as frightful as I imagined it might be.  

On Wednesday, I will get to know the results of what my gastro doctor "saw" inside my body.  I pray it is not that bad.

I return to work on Monday, afternoon.

I thank Him especially for this day and for  my entire 2 week vacation which will end tomorrow, Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to now the out-patient procedure is over. Praying the results are favorable too. We will call you soon. M is on a field trip and will be back 9 pm tonight.

    ReplyDelete