Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Spending a Well-Deserved Vacation

Today, is the 2nd of a 9.5 vacation days that I have scheduled for this year.  I just had to use these leaves --or lose them for good!

Many plans are written down to spend this vacation wisely: organize my recipe collections, organize my walk-in room (where I have clothes in hangers, or folded in shelves), do a winter-cleaning of my hard copy paper documents on various topics  stored  in different places inside the house, and do some travelling with Rick.

The weather on my first day vacation was not too cooperative, though.  Snow unexpectedly came yesterday, although the sun is smiling brightly today.  And when snow is all around, my interest to drive is dampened knowing the roads will be very slippery.

I loved the perfect chance to scan my FB and view what I may have missed.  Even if I log on FB daily, I don't really scan my site like a fine-tooth comb.  I read what seems interesting and ignore the rest.  Of course, I never fail to view any posts of my daughter and grandkids, and the DY group where I am the leader. 

I just viewed Migs' latest Nov. 24 piano recital. He truly amazes me because he never fails to impress me (or anyone)  each time I watch him play complicated piano pieces.  He has almost perfected the knack of piano-playing. Thank God for this talent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment