Welcome to Emerald's Homepage
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 14, 2007

ESSENTIAL TRAITS FOR A HAPPY LIFE

Over the years when I was in my mid 30's, I came across a featured article which highlighted a summary of interesting tips for a happy life.   I've cut out the summary and have since kept it with my assortment of interesting clippings.  Today, while browing through my collection of various inspiring cut outs, I decided to post it---to remind myself of these useful tips.

Love of Learning - taking an interest in acquiring new skills--and daring to "rediscover"

                                  yourself.

Creativity - trying new things even just for good fun and producing something surprising

Humility - recognizing your own abilities and appreciating those of others

Humor - being able to find something amusing in difficult times, and helping others

              do so, too.

Persistence - working through goals and working hard to achieve them despite obstacles.

Gratitude - being thankful for what you have and sharing them with others when needed

Forgiveness -- being able to let go of hurt and anger

Vitality - Keeping a healthy mind and body for an energized feeling, and lastly....

Spirituality - being conscious that there is one true loving God, your Creator, who listens

                       in times of loneliness and happiness.

 

                

 

No comments:

Post a Comment